Vacuum lifter VH 6-250
for the horizontal transport of smooth, dry and airtight panels.
Robust supporting structure made of steel, painted in RAL 2000 with low
- 1x galvanized longitudinal beam with a length of 2,400 mm
- 3x galvanized crossbeams with a length of 1,000 mm
- 6x Springy, articulating and adjustable suction cup holders
- 6x suction cups Ø 215 mm, the seal can be separated in case of wear
whose metal supports can be changed inexpensively and without tools
- 6x ball valves to switch off individual suction cups, thus also smaller
can be lifted without having to move suction cups or traverses.
- 1x spiral connection cable small helix:
* with an extension length of 3,500 mm, designed as an extension cable with
CEE plug and coupling.
* is routed to the lifting device next to the load chain.
- Low-maintenance, very high-quality, dry-running rotary vane vacuum pump
a suction capacity of 8 m³/h and a final vacuum of 85% (150 mbar)
- Electrical connection:
3 phases 230/400 V + PE, 50 Hz, with cable (approx. 0.5 m long) and
CEE plug (16 A). Integrated into the control with isolating transformer
(necessary if the vacuum lifter is connected via the crane trolley
and this has no neutral conductor)
- Operating handle can be extended to 1,000 mm from the center of the traverse.
Sturdy sheet metal bag for your crane control incl. at no extra charge.
- Operation "suction / release" using manual slide valve:
The wear-free and very robust manual slide valve ensures safe
Suction and release after pressing the release button.
(twice loosening according to EN 13155)
- Control and safety device for vacuum lifters:
* Robust control box.
* Contactor circuit for the vacuum pump.
* Safety warning device with audible alarm.
* Vacuum gauge with danger zone indicator.
* Large vacuum storage tank with safety check valve
* Double actuation when releasing the load.
- Fine dust filter to protect the vacuum pump
- Detailed and easy to understand documentation.
One year warranty against material and manufacturing defects
One-shift operation (without wearing parts). Initial test UVV 18, VBG
9a with CE declaration of conformity - according to EN 13155
- Packing for truck transport.