For telephone enquiries: (00 49) 05939-94064-0
With the SBM-L 1000 G1S2, which works in the dry process, in alternating
Steel, stainless steel and aluminum can be machined. She deburrs and rounds
the edges on the outer and inner contours of punched, laser, fine plasma or
water jet cut workpieces with a thickness of up to 50 mm
on both sides in just one operation.
* Two sanding units, 1 each on the top and bottom, remove spatter
and slight burrs on outside and inside edges of sheet metal.
* A total of four sanding belts, 2 each on the top and bottom
Underside, process the sheets on both sides at the same time. here
All edges are softened or rounded, depending on the tool settings.
* Machining on both sides saves time-consuming turning of the workpieces and
* All pairs of aggregates can be switched on/off separately depending on the
application as well as
to be set.
* Including Siemens S7 control:
- Easy and comfortable operation through intuitive user interface
- High operating security through 3 password-protected user levels
- Integrated program memory
- USB / RJ 45 interface for data exchange or connection of external
Components (e.g. barcode scanner)
- Direct entry of material thickness via touch panel
- All axes automatically adjust to preselected material thickness
- Standby position for deactivated aggregates
- Service-friendly (e.g. plain text error messages)
- Grinding machine SBM-L 1000 G1S2 (kit)
- 4x sanding belts SBM 1000 with bar P60 SiC
- Sanding belt SBM-L 1000 L=3125 B=70 P80 Cubitron 2 784F
- SBM-L tool wear compensation Siemens S7
- DDE 3002 dry suction
- Standard piping DDE 3002 / WDE 3002 for SMD 123, SMD 133
** Further detailed technical data on request. The machine is in stock
Niederlangen available immediately.**